First and foremost, our wish is that you, your family members, and friends are safe and healthy.
Our office and team are committed to providing the optimal patient experience each and every time you visit us. You will notice several safety changes we have implemented when its time for your next appointment.
It’s our obligation and greatest concern to ensure that our patients, team members, and any individual that passes through our door knows they are safe and cared for inside and out of our office. As such, we have implemented the following safety measures.
- Disinfection of all reception areas occurring multiple times a day.
- NanoCaptur Hepa Filter air purifiers are being placed in all treatment rooms and the reception area. These state of the art air purifiers filter up to 99.97% of allergens and fine particles.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations throughout the office.
- You will be asked a series of COVID-19 screening questions before your appointment as well as your temperature being taken before you enter the treatment rooms.
- You may notice that we have removed all magazines and brochures from the reception area because they are difficult to clean properly.
- We have installed an acrylic Sneeze Guard barrier at the front desk to keep our patients and team safe.
- The team will be equipped with the proper personal protective equipment as recommended by the CDC and the American Dental Association. Including but not limited to protective face shields and N95 masks.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing.
- The entire team will be screened daily for COVID-19.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions about the steps we have taken to keep you and every patient in our practice safe.
We know these are difficult times. We value your trust and loyalty. We with you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.
The Team at Saddle Brook Family Dentistry